Thermal break rolling machine
Thermal break rolling machine or also called thermal break crimping is used to assembling thermal break polyamide strips with the aluminum extrusions to create insulated windows. With this manual version, you can control the pressure on each group of disc and prevent bending or warping of final product. This thermal break machine is made with a very reliable and simple technology to help long life maintenance and durability.
- 4 Groups of driven rolling discs.
- Discs intervals can be adjusted according to the work situation.
- Cycle time of 15 seconds per profile.
- Digital reader system.
- Total power : 3kW
- Voltage : 400V (Can be customized)
- Feeding speed : 6 to 60m/min (adjustable)
- Roller height : 39 inches
- Maximum profile (WxH) : 248 x 190mm (Can be customized)
- Weight 1800kg
- Machine Dimensions (WxLxH) : 2050 x 1100 x 1600mm
- Machine Dimensions (WxLxH) : 43″x 81″ x 63″